Message [ENG]



Room. Just a simple room. The room when I spent rest of my life. Nevermind. Who cares? Nobody. So why? Why I was sitting here and wrote this text? Why are you reader, Pep? Why someone different? It's okay. I will tell you at the end of this message.
So, I was sitting in my room. I was alone. What was I doing? Thinking. I was thinking about past, present, and future. Future? Yeah. Some kind of that. It's nothing. Just thoughts about everyone and everything. So, I was sitting and someone opened the door. It was my friend.
"Are you okay? Dinner is ready. Come if you want" He said and closed the door.
What was I doing? Nothing. I was sitting here and thinking again. Again, again, again. Repeat. Again, again, again. But it's mistake. I had one thought and one dream. What was that? I wanted to finish my life. Did I thought "kill yourself" or "do something stupid"? Ok. I was a simple thought and that's all. It's nothing.
When I was trying to fell asleep, my friend comes again to me. He came and touch my arm.
"Are you all right, Tony? You are so silent" He asks with afraid that I was planning something with a rope, painkillers, knife or something worse.
"I'm fine," I said calmly.
"Really? I don't know. If you want to walk, say it, okay? I want help, you know so please, tell me if something isn't alright"
He was so worried that I was thinking about time.
"Time to sleep," I thought.
"Time to sleep," I said.
"Yeah. I know. Good night, pal"
"Night"
And I stayed alone. Again. I fell asleep. My mind was a dark hole. No memories, no pictures, and no thoughts. Just emptiness.
The next day, I woke up very late. At twelve o'clock. I couldn't stand with the bed. I couldn't move my body. I was terrified what's going on. I wanted to scream or cry but I couldn't. Rhodey came there and gave me a hand. Barely I stood on my feet. However, I felt weak. It was a bad sign.
"Maybe you should visit the doctor"
"Don't panic, Rhodey. I just eat something and it will be fine"
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah. I think so. It's okay"
"Fine"
And I went to the bathroom. I looked at the mirror. I saw my pale skin with the sign of tired. Are you being tired? I was. I was that day. The last day. My message is over here. Why? What happened with me? It's normal because I destroy a mirror and a piece of glass I used to cut my wrists. Slowly, painfully and without a scream. And in the end, I fainted. I was dying. I was dying alone too. The thoughts killed me. And remember, my sweetheart. When someone says "I'm okay", it's a lie and this feeling isn't truth. I was afraid my life without a real family and this strange world. I'm so sorry, Pep.

THE END.

---***---

Wieczorem pojawi się tłumaczenie.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Mam pisać dalej ?
Skomentuj co sądzisz o tej notce. Każda twoja opinia jest warta mojej uwagi

© Mrs Black | WS X X X